Passenger Service Agents- Stansted Airport-ASAP Start
Passenger Service Agents- Stansted Airport
Logic 360 is currently recruiting for Passenger Service Agents on various different positions on Stansted Airport.
As a Passenger Service Agent, you will be responsible for dealing with passengers and their requirements on all different areas of the airport.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assisting passengers with special needs, dealing with passengers with reduced mobility (PRM) and pushing wheelchairs.
- Checking passenger's documents and helping them for online check-in
- Directing the passengers to boarding gates
- Assisting passengers to use self-service check-in terminals.
- Direct passengers through security, custom and immigration as required
- Maintain the highest standards of safety and security at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
- All applicants must have right to work in UK
- Complete 5 years' reference check is required
- Clean criminal record and willingness to apply for Criminal Record Check
- Excellent Customer Service and communication skills
- Flexible with working hours (early starts and late finish)
- Ability to speak in different language is advantageous
- Must be willing to undergo relevant training as required
We are looking for candidates who have previous customer service experience preferably on the airports or in a fast paced environment.
Several other roles are available based on your experience and skills.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76739912