Part-time Retail Sales Professional: max 29 hours/ week
£17K (pro rata) + Bonus + benefits
This is an amazing opportunity to join one of the world's most desirable, iconic brands.
We're looking for an impressive retail sales person to help run a concession within a host store. You'll be expected to build great relationships with your customers, offering the exceptional levels of customer service
Responsibilities of the Sales Professional role will include:
- Demonstrating and selling the latest, cutting-edge technology products to your customers
- Building and developing a strong customer base
- Delivering against KPIs and targets
- Ensuring that standards within your concession are always meticulously maintained
- Delivering the highest possible levels of customer service to a wide range of customers
We're looking for candidates with:
- A real passion for retail
- Enthusiasm, energy and confident communication skills
- An ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- High levels of self-motivation
- An ability to forge strong working relationships
- Able to drive and must own a car
Candidates must be happy to work both days at the weekend plus, ideally, Friday (hours are flexible to a maximum of 29 per week)
To find out more, please send your current CV to Sharn Aujla at Pzazz Retail via or call her on 020 8605 4185.
Successful candidates will be joining a high profile team within an exceptional company at a key moment. Career progression is a real possibility as the business grows from strength to strength. The salary, commission and benefits package is designed to attract the best in the business.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Pzazz Retail, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy.
We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of retail roles. If you're looking for a fresh approach to retail recruitment, please contact us now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76712982