Robert Half are working on behalf of an expanding company situated in Central Bath, they need an experienced senior Credit Controller to integrate into an efficient and highly motivated team.
- Weekly reporting
- Completion of client report templates
- Ensure all credit notes and supplementary invoices are prepared accurately and dispatched in a timely manner
- Posting and allocation of cash on the client accounts.
- Maintenance of credit control records ensuring contact records are accurate and up to date at all times and updating branches/colleagues
- Monitoring and placement of accounts on stop / refer, liaising with the relevant departments as appropriate on a weekly basis
- Manage large volume of customer accounts
- Maintenance of the debtors ledger
- Daily entry of collection monies onto system
- Collection of payment for outstanding invoices by phone, e-mail and letter
- Bad debt analysis
- Debt litigation for outstanding debt
- Maintaining credit limits and credit terms via Area Managers
- Upkeep of customer communication history
- Communication with other branches
- Previous Debt Collection / Credit Control experience
- Previous customer service or support function experience
- Ability to prioritize, meet targets, deadlines and work under pressure
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
- Data entry skills with a high level of accuracy
- Intermediate Excel skills including ability to perform vlookups & pivot tables
- Pro-active and able to work on own initiative.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent team player
- £22,000 - £26,000
- ICM Study Support
- 25 days holiday
- Great Pension
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.