Accounts and Audit Semi-Senior
Our client is going through a period of expansion and looking to recruit an AAT or ACCA studier with experience gained from working within Public Practice.
Accounts & Audit Semi-Senior - Varied General Practice Role - Northamptonshire c£20K - £25K
Due to the nature of the role they are able to flex the role to suit the candidate with the essential requirement being that you have relevant Practice experience.
- Accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships and Limited companies.
- Assisting on audits and involved from planning through to completion.
- Preparation of management accounts.
- Assist clients with bookkeeping on computerized packages or manual.
- Completion of tax computations in respect of corporation tax and personal tax including a sound knowledge of Capital Allowances.
Software experience would be useful re Excel, Iris Accounts Production and Sage / QuickBooks. Training will be provided where required.
- A Public Practice background
- External audit experience with knowledge of Mercia Audit manuals.
- Accounts preparation experience
- Basic tax computation ability
- Knowledge of Iris accounts, Sage and /or Quickbooks
Training and study support will be provided where required.
The successful applicant will have current or recent experience working for a Professional firm of accountants and have both accounts preparation and audit experience. To avoid disappointment please bear this in mind when applying.