Interim finance analyst - Inventory
This is an interim role as a finance analyst looking after inventory functions of a department of a large, multinational organsiation.
The sucessful candidate will be available on a short notice period and have experience in a stock/finance related finance role.
FTSE listed pharmaceutical brand in North Middlesex
The primary purpose of the Finance Analyst - Inventory is to complete the monthly report for a number of tolled manufacturing sites and for non-tolled inventory:
- Complete the stock reconciliation between site reported figures and JDE finances figures
- Complete the tolling reconciliations
- Complete the non-tolled inventory reconciliations
- Complete the GL to Cardex reconciliation
- Resolve adhoc inventory queries
- Work within a large team to support others
In addition to the above, this role also includes providing support to the primary profit Management Accountant GMS Inventory PTC management accountant
And performance of ad hoc and project work.
- Preparation of monthly stock schedules and agreement of balances and P&L impacts with GMS Operating Units
- Delivery of agreed and reconciled stock summary reports at month and year end
- Deliver results & performance in role using High Performance Team methodology (Operational Excellence & Lean Sigma)
- Respond in timely and efficient manner to queries from your customers
- Assist new business accountant in delivering new business tolling operations Maintenance of Stock ledgers, including reconciliations to General Ledger and stock holding sites.
- Reconciliation of site specific Tolling (Suspense) Accounts
- Maintenance of standard data in relation to stock products.
- Liaison with auditors in relevant Stock areas
- Participate on projects as required
- Assist the Management Accounting Team lead with Ad Hoc tasks and activities.
Qualified or QBE accountant with experience in a similar stock/inventory role.
Daily rate £200-£220 daily.
6 month contract, possibility to extend
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76739141