Ski Travel Consultant - Graduate/Trainee role
Ski Travel Consultant – Trainee/Graduate Travel role – West London - £16-17k (OTE £26-30k)
A leading ski travel company are looking for Ski Travel Consultant to provide customer service, sales and reservations to a passionate ski travel customer base. As Ski Travel Consultant, you will be working for a well-established ski travel company who are regular award winners with a reputation for a friendly team and travel office, that offer great training and ski travel career development. An ideal first Ski Travel role!
As Ski Travel Consultant, you will:
- Respond to all sales enquiries and reservations with accuracy and speed in line with personal and departmental targets
- Responsible for responding to clients using the online sales dialogue feature through the website in line with company standards and agreed timescales
- Ensuring that all leads are followed up on a daily basis
- Ensure very high standards of customer care when dealing with clients
- Ensure processing of emails, cancellations and amendments in line with departmental targets
- Maximise income from sales calls in line with agreed targets
- Maintain high levels of product knowledge for all programmes, including our chalets, self-catering and hotel accommodation
- Responsible for making proactive sales calls to previous clients from our database with the objective of re-booking the client and booking enhancements
- Contributing accurate and knowledgeable information on blog and forums
The successful Ski Travel Consultant will have a passion for ski, with an excellent telephone manner, strong customer service skills, and be well organized. You will ideally have a good knowledge of European ski resorts, and be keen to talk about ski to customers to help them have the best experience possible.
Put your energy & passion for ski into work and make a career with this progressive company!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76724958