Teacher of Performing Arts
Salary –Main Pay Scale plus £1,600 Mossbourne allowance
Start date –1st January 2018
Work pattern – FT / PT
Job Listing Summary: We are seeking an outstanding Teacher of PA with a passion for teaching and working with students of all abilities, with the talent to drive our pupils to achieve outstanding results. To join our outstanding PA Department in their state of the art facilities.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to teach both music and drama to KS3 with a specialism in one area.
- Enthusiasm to ensure that students get the education which they rightly deserve
- Ability to communicate effectively with all staff, students and parents
- Ability to raise aspirations, expectations and achievement of all students regardless of ability
- Willingness to be a team player and go the extra mile to uphold Mossbourne’s values
- Commitment to the safeguarding of students
- Focus on the learning and development of students and to facilitate high achievement
- Enthusiastic, flexible and friendly approach
- Professional manner at all times
- A degree in Music and/or Drama and Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Ability to teach Music and/or Drama at KS3 and KS4
For comprehensive information about working for The Mossbourne Federation and to view our staff benefits package, please see our careers page below by clicking on ‘More about Mossbourne Community Academy’.
Closing date – 09/10/2017
Interview dates - TBC
In order to apply for this position please follow the link to our website and complete an application form.
NB: Applications may be considered whilst the post is being advertised. Mossbourne Federation reserves the right to close adverts earlier than the stated deadline
“Mossbourne Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure and barred list check”.