Senior Marketing Executive
We want you to be our new Senior Marketing Executive with experience and a proven track in big ticket events and involved in the marketing mix in a service environment.
We provide high quality events and exhibitions as well as providing publications and marketing solutions. Recognised as market leaders within the B2B and People Development sectors and we have been in the business for over 30 years.
You will be responsible for the delivery of the marketing strategy and campaign for three successful events across two portfolios across all media to accurately position events in the market place and be involved in all the elements of the marketing mix as well as creating and implementing communication strategies. You will produce exhibitor marketing guides, manage internal and external stakeholders & build partnerships. You will also manage the delivery of CIPD conference, lead on-campus promotions, manage budget and prepare forecasts. You will also be reporting campaign objectives and plans, managing and training junior marketing team members, attending events usually Fri & Sat to manage the on-site logistics and act as a representative.
Other Key Responsibilities Include:
- Control all expenditure to within budget and prepare monthly forecasts
- Reporting to ensure campaign objectives and plans are communicated to the wider project and company team members
- Increase the awareness of the brands, products and profitable growth through the use of all effective elements of the marketing mix
- Create and implement communications strategy for visitors & exhibitors
- Work closely with sales team to produce exhibitor marketing guides
- Assisting with managing and training junior marketing team members
- Attending our events, usually Friday and Saturday, to manage the on-site logistics and acting as a our representative
- Manage the delivery of a CIPD accredited conference
- Lead on-campus promotions at universities across the UK
- Overall strategic planning of campaigns across all media advertising, email, social media and PR to accurately position events in the market place to meet our business objectives
- Manage relationships with all internal and external stakeholders and to build partnerships with relevant industry partners
You'll need to possess the following:
- Degree educated in the English Language or Marketing
- 2 + years experience in managing multi channel marketing campaigns for an ad agency
- 2 + years experience in managing marketing plans
- Experience in working in the whole marketing mix in a service environment
- Experience working in big ticket events
- Living 45 minutes from Wimbledon, Wimbledon Park and South Wimbledon Tube Station
This role is paying a very generous Salary of £25,000 - £30,000 pa depending on experience and benefits.
If this sounds like You, then The first stage is to Apply for this Advertisement, or Call Shezan on 0207 845 8505 or 0208 748 7886. The next stage will be to meet with us for a short interview and discuss the role. The successful candidate will then be notified on the next process.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76736733