A management accountant role within a Central Government body. Responsible for the day to day accounting function.
A Central Government body located in London.
The main responsibilities of the management accountant role are:
- Managing day to day accounting function including: purchase and sales ledger and payment invoices
- Reviewing weekly cash flow forecast
- Producing the monthly management accounts
- Ensuring month end procedures are completed
- Preparation of year end audits and work closely with auditors
- Helping capture all financial information required for preparing year end and half year end presentations
In order to be successful in this management accountant role the applicant must:
- Be newly qualified (CCAB)
- Have a background in public sector
- Have strong PC skills e.g. excel
- Have high attention to detail
- Be discrete in handling confidential information
The management accountant role offers a salary of circa £42,000 + benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76721609