Audit and Accounts Semi Senior - Newbury - Leading Firm
Audit and Accounts Semi Senior - Top 50 Firm - Great Newbury Location!
Are you part way through studying your ACA or ACCA, or have you recently qualified??
If you are in need of a fresh challenge and change of scenery, then my client can offer you a fantastic position within their growing firm.
You will gain great exposure to audit and accounts, ensuring you are kept up-to-date and expand your knowledge across both!
The Audit and Accounts Semi Senio Role
The successful Audit and Accounts Senior will join their dynamic audit department, managing an impressive and diverse client portfolio.
Audit and Account Senior Responsibilities:
- Audit planning
- Leading audits, performing fieldwork and audit testing on-site
- Attending client closing meetings
- Managing a team of Junior Auditors and reviewing their work
- Training and professional development of Juniors
- Meeting tight deadlines
- Application of proficiency in accountancy software and computer packages
You will join a welcoming and close-knit team, who pride themselves on their friendly approach, acting as the first point of contact for clients, in a truly rewarding client-facing role.
Audit and Account Senior Requirements
- ACA/ACCA enrolled and currently studying
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong audit background within practice
- Ability to demonstrate commercial awareness
You will be involved with planning audits and supervise Juniors as well as VAT returns and completing sets of accounts.
Work for the best and be inspired by the best, and use your knowledge to further the continuing success of this vibrant firm!
Interested candidates please contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 269 6363 to discuss the position in more detail.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance