Subscriptions Marketing Manager
£28,000 - £32,000 +Upto £6,000 Bonus + Fantastic Prospects + International Travel
North London/ City Borders
My client, a leading Events and Publications organisation, specialising in Healthcare and Investment events, are now seeking a dynamic and innovative marketing professional to join their team! To succeed within this role, the ideal candidate will have proven experience in membership subscription, event campaign management and marketing automation.
Purpose of the role
The Subscriptions Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing best practice across a series of products, including community, events and content. Previous experience managing staff is preferred as you will be managing a marketing team member on a daily basis. Within this role, you will work very closely with the sales and research departments on product development and client relationship building.
Subscriptions Marketing Manager Person Specification:
This role is ideal for a Senior Marketing Executive/ Marketing Manager to step up the career ladder in a fast moving media company that adopts a content marketing approach to its marketing strategy and activities.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of working in a membership subscription or event marketing role
- Degree educated or equivalent, ideally within a business or marketing-related degree
- Proven experience of creating and managing event marketing campaigns
- Content marketing skills – strong copywriting skills and excellent communication skills are key
- An analytical mind and interest in using data
- Experience in marketing automation preferable, ideally HubSpot
Subscriptions Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Delivery of the membership development program, member acquisition and retention campaigns, inventory of membership and marketing materials, persona relevant content, PR and social media, member events, membership and market research reporting
- Create innovative event campaigns tailored to different audiences – activities include: direct mail, email, social media, online advertising, SEO and high impact content solution
- Recruitment, training, conduct weekly catch ups with junior team members and take responsibility for their work organisation and performance
- Undertake community, social media, events and content reporting
- Assist with planning, implementation and testing of marketing technology programmes, including email marketing, inbound marketing and social media, lead-nurturing, lead scoring and automated communications programmes within marketing automation tools to optimise digital marketing initiatives
- Play a proactive role in the development of online marketing strategy and best practice, including creative e- mail campaigns, social media and blogging, advertising and SEO tactics
- Build and manage the company’s social media presence and explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach target buyers, includes testing and reporting
- Take part implementing new initiatives to enhance the content strategy e.g. video, webinars, podcasts
- Drive lead generation through online mediums to support the sales team and test lead-scoring programs
- Deliver press and media activities to support the community, content and events
- Responsibility for copywriting and production of marketing collateral
- Develop and maintain web sites and landing pages
- On the day support at events including international travel
INCREDIBLE opportunity to join a leading Events organisation, so please do not hesitate in sending your CV over to Jo today!
Email; Jo@maidayrecruit .co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76733841