Technical Support Analyst Linux - Algo Trading - London
Technical Support Analyst – Algo Trading – Linux – FIX Protocol.Miller Maxwell is working with a leading supplier of algorithmic based software solutions provider. Their award winning algorithmic and data analytics tools are used to reduced trading costs and automate trading strategies. The clients technology innovations delivers outstanding results to both new and existing clients worldwide. As the successful Technical Support Analyst you will develop the knowledge base of electronic trading and HFT across Tier 1 Investment Banks, Brokerages, Hedge Funds and Proprietary Trading Houses.
As the successful Technical Support Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Implementing and supporting a variety of client trade issues
- Work directly with multiple global exchanges and implement market upgrades
- Client on boarding and introducing these clients to new trading strategies
- Work directly with traders on the trade floor
- Account management for clients
- Resolve and implement new algorithms for Traders
- Algorithmic trade support
- Work with front-office users to provide 1st – 3rd level support dealing with complex real-time trading issues
- Develop longstanding relationships with senior stakeholders within institutional clients.
You the successful Technical Support Analyst will have:
- Degree in Computer Related Science/Mathematics/Engineering
- Strong interest in IT and Finance
- UNIX/Linux Previous experience (essential)
- Able to work within a team as well as on own initiative
- FIX Protocol - FIX Connectivity
- Financial Market/Trading Knowledge
Technical Support Analyst – Market Maker – Linux – FIX Protocol. If you the specialist Trade Support Analyst are looking for company growth, career progression and an employer that places huge value on you then this is the perfect role for you.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/76725870