E-Commerce Assistant Merchandiser
Award winning group of beautiful Garden Centres looking for an experienced E-commerce Assistant Merchandiser
Your new company
My client is a family-owned, independent group of Garden Centres with a design service, homewares, gift shop and restaurant. They launched their website last year and are now looking to create an E-commerce team.
They have ambitions to grow their web business so they are looking for an experienced E commerce Assistant who can fulfill this role, initially for the seasonal categories their intention being to expand this to more categories over time. The role is based in both Head offices in Milton Keynes and Northampton.
Your new role
In this role, you will create and enrich the product content for the e commerce website in conjunction with the buyers and the marketing team, adjusting the content on the site in accordance with any changes to product information and availability and then follow the process through, tracking stock availability.You will liaise with the stores, answer customer queries and respond to feedback You will also provide training to the stores on the E commerce aspects of the web to ensure that they are using the system correctly.
You will be reporting into a Senior Buyer and supported by the Buying & Merchandising team.
We are ideally looking for individuals who are proactive and willing to get stuck in as this is a varied role involving web management, stock management and order tracking - the full-end-to-end process. You will therefore need to be organised, with excellent communication and time management skills.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
* Load lines / orders onto our EPOS system
* Maintaining product listings and promotions
* Placing orders with suppliers
* Running RRO's
* Loading products onto our website
* Maintaining ecommerce website
* Dealing with suppliers / 3rd party warehouse / couriers regarding customer queries / replacements / spare parts requests
What you'll need to succeed
- To be confident with Online Merchandising and eCommerce tools/software
- Experience within Website Content Management
- Intermediate level Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and generally solid IT skills
- Experience of EPOS systems, merchandising and ecommerce would be beneficial
- Good admin skills
- Strong personal skills
- Good Customer Service and communication skills
- You must have a driving licence, as you will be based in both Milton Keynes & Northampton offices (all millage will be paid by the company).
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary + Benefits + Huge Progression & Development Opportunities as they expect to grow the E-commerce team as the business grows
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76705118