FP&A Manager, Retail
This fast growth Retail business is a leader in its field and is seeking an experienced and highly commercial individual to join as an FP&A Manager. You will work closely with Heads of Departments in provided cost analysis for the group and supporting corporate projects. The role holder will coach, train and develop an analyst and will become an integral part of the Senior Leadership Team.
- Lead the strategic financial planning process ensuring all 5-year plans, budgets and forecasts are undertaken with full business engagement and delivered in an accurate and insightful fashion
- Challenging individual functional budgets and forecasts and identify risks or opportunities, and actively seek solutions to issues
- Ensure that the forecast and budget timetable is communicated to the business with any issues identified and managed accordingly
- Oversee the development and maintenance of key budgeting and forecasting models
- Manage the 5 Year plan model, co-ordinate the inputs from the business, review and challenge inputs
- Provide analysis on future projections to the Senior Leadership Team
- To be the key liaison in month end processes and subsequent sign off of EBIT number for the business
- Provide business partnering support to the Customer to department heads, establishing strong and effective relationships with the directors and their senior leadership teams, and encompassing monthly financial reporting, investment decision and business case support, and ad hoc insight and analysis
- Support the preparation of monthly presentations delivered by the CEO and FD to our shareholders
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Qualified CIMA/ACA/ACCA candidate looking to join a rapidly expanding retail group and further develop their career in a senior leadership role.
For more information on this position please contact Radley Green to be considered.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76736581