My client is a specialist Financial Service client based in London helping to improve access to digital services, due to project expansion they are looking for a strong android developer to drive projects forward.
The main responsibilities for the Android Developer include:
* Design and build applications for the android platform
* Ensure the performance quality and responsiveness of applications
* Collaborate with the team to define, design and ship new features
* Help maintain code quality across the board
The main skill requirements for the Android Developer are:
* Strong knowledge of Android SDK
* Experience with offline storage and performance tuning
* Knowledge of Android UI design principles
* Knowledge of the open source android ecosystem and the libraries available for the common task
* Proficient understanding of Git
If you considering a move from your current role please apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Katy Gregory on or 01793 430021.
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76730065