Supply Teacher, Westminster
Supply Teachers required for our primary schools in Camden, Hammersmith and Fulham, Westminster, Islington, Hackney ranging from 1-5 days per week
Primary Supply Teacher Jobs, London
Start date: On-going
Salary: £130 to £140 per day
Location: Camden, Hammersmith and Fulham, Westminster, Islington, Hackney
Contract type: Full and Part Time
Contract term: Temporary / Flexible working
Looking for a change in your teaching career?
Join Hays Education as a supply teacher to gain more experience in various school settings! Hays are actively recruiting Primary teachers who are able to provide high quality supply cover across our partner schools in Camden, Islington, Hackney, Westminster and Hammersmith and Fulham. Our Primary teaching division based near Victoria station regularly receive requests for teachers who are flexible in their availability and approach.
We are seeking to recruit enthusiastic and adaptable candidates to accept the challenge of day to day cover and have long term partnerships with schools across London allowing us to provide numerous opportunities and options for all candidates. We also work very closely with Catholic primary schools in London so this is a great opportunity for teachers who support the Catholic ethos of education.
The qualities needed for our Primary teaching jobs are:
* A teaching degree qualifying to teach primary aged pupils
* Strong Class Management Skills
* Flexible and Adaptable approach to work
* Innovative and Resourceful teaching methods
In return for your commitment to our schools, you will benefit from:
* One to one relationship with a consultant who will deal with your specific needs
* Free accredited career and professional development training
* Recommend a friend scheme that can earn you £250 per teacher who works for us for 20 days or more
* Specialist assistance with CV writing, interview techniques etc.
* Choice from a wide range of long term and permanent primary teaching jobs
If you are interested in being part of this pool of supply teachers or in registering with Hays Education about other Primary Teaching jobs in London, please call Nirenderi on 020 72598770 or email your CV
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76738479