Real Estate & PE - Fund Accounting Client Service Managers
Our Client specialises in the servicing of a range of hundreds of funds and private equity in the UK and globally. The firm have a fantastic growth record with an average increase in revenue at almost 20% annually over the past five years as well as a continually growing client-base. The firm are currently searching for an experienced, hard-working, qualified accountant to join their successful team as a Client Services Manager. The successful applicant will focus on day-to-day team management, client management and new business management.
The Role will include but may not be limited to:
- Leading and daily management of a team of accountants.
- Looking at overall team risk profile and how areas of risk can be mitigated.
- Resource planning and forecasting for the team, ensuring resourcing is reflective of new work being taken on within the team.
- Escalation point for any client queries.
- Making regular calls with client from an operational perspective ensuring all issues are resolved.
- Looking at new existing client fees and liaising with Director of Client Services to ensure proposed fees are acceptable.
- Be in a position to regularly report to Director of Client Services on all clients from a Client Relationship perspective
- Represent Client Services as and when required by the Sales team.
- Assist Director of Client Services in the finalisation of the Admin Agreement.
- Liaising with the Legal Department as and when necessary.
- Envisage approximately 20% time to be freed up to work on project work.
The Person MUST be a qualified accountant with 5+ years' experience and will have managed a team of around 10-15, with exposure to day-to-day people management. The candidate should have experience with fund servicing, preferably within Real Estate, be motivated, personable and ready to make a positive change.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76733118