New Product Implementation Manager
My client based around the Huntingdon area is currently recruiting for a New Product Implementation Manager to join their team on a Full Time Permanent Basis.
· Ensuring all new lines get to the customer warehouse on time and in full.
· Must have excellent communication and management skills in order to maintain positive customer and inter departmental relations.
· Must be a self-starter, who is able to work in a fast paced dynamic environment. They must possess initiative to produce improvement initiatives both internally and with customers.
The Primary Responsibilities:
· Ensure that all departments are working to strict lead times to ensure, pre production sign off, packaging and testing requirements are completed in a timely manner to ensure that suppliers have all the need to ship on time.
· Suppliers are also to be pushed throughout the process to allow the shipping department to reach required shipping dates.
· You will coordinate and prioritise project tasks, manages timelines, maintains project plans and communicates status to National Accounts Manager, Senior Management and Customers as needed. Additionally, the manager often works with customers and may need to travel on-site to customer meetings, such as seal meetings, supply chain meetings and internal meetings with the shipping and technical department in Manchester.
· Ensuring the new lines process is implemented within contractual obligations and regulatory requirements is another responsibility.
· Responsible for managing multiple customer projects at one time. They will also be responsible for participating in internal projects as needed. As a design led business, the role also involves reviewing each incoming sample along with the sales and design department and ensuring that all matches the specification.
· All information is to be collated and managed to ensure that it is passed to the technical department for ensuring that the specification and aesthetics of each product is kept throughout production and arrives at the customer to the best quality and look that can be achieved.
Assess/evaluate customer requirements and ensure all departments follow these for all new lines.
Desire to strongly lead clients
Ensure customer satisfaction through follow-up, customer responsiveness, and thorough communication.
Responsible for managing customer expectations new lines.
Ability to manage multiple customers and projects/tasks simultaneously.
Ability to command a group of individuals in a room quickly and be assertive in a public environment.
Strong internal communication skills including ability to work with all levels of the organisation (development, sales, technical and operations).
Ability to work in a small office environment, ensuring everyone pitches in with the day to day running of the office.
Strong focus on team environment.
Troubleshooting is another required skill; responsibility for detecting potential issues and implementing solutions when issues threaten to delay the timeline or impact budget or business operations.
Candidate to ideally be technically savvy and able to wire a product. Training can be provided on this.
If you have the skills and experience listed above please send your CV to
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76696645