Finance Business Partner
A global retail business are looking to recruit a high flying Finance Business Partner into their busy team to work on a European focused role.
The business is going through a period of sustained growth and it's a great time to join the team. As the Finance Business Partner you will:
- Control of Actual, Forecasts and budgets
- Forecasting and budgets including working with business managers
- E1 distribution project work
- Divisional order book reporting
- Product Vertical Reporting
- Commercial analysis/ divisional profitability
- Commercial support to business managers and ad hoc reporting for divisions
- Responsibility for divisional forecasting and performance reporting to management
- Daily liaison with transactional shared service centre and corporate finance team
- Consolidation of European Group Management Accounts
- Oversee production of Month End Accounts
- Oversee production of Statutory Accounts
- Oversee Balance sheet reconciliation
- Balance sheet risk analysis
You will be heavily involved in driving this business division forward, working closely with senior management and having exposure globally.
If you are tenacious, driven, pro-active and enjoy a challenge this could be the perfect opportunity to springboard you career with a management team who pride themselves on developing their team.
You will be:
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualified with some industry experience
- Pro-active approach, willing to challenge existing processes /controls
- Driven, excellent work ethic.
- Excellent communicator across all levels
- Excellent systems experience
- Accuracy and a keen eye for detail.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76708083