Head of Product, Affinity - FTSE 50
My client is an extremely well recognised FTSE 50, who provide a range of financial solutions to customers all over the world. They have a firm foothold in the UK market, interacting with around 15m consumers. The business is seeking a Head of Product to play a lead role in the ongoing development of their affinity portfolio, through which they partner with some of the UK's biggest brands.
Reporting in to an MD, this role is highly strategic and works with various external stakeholders to drive the customer value proposition across the business as a whole. As a result, this role provides a varied number of really interesting challenges that you rarely see in a vacancy at this level.
The role line manages a team of six experienced proposition managers who have come from excellent pedigree.
- Develop, and then continually review and revise, customer journeys with excellent customer service standard, in compliance with FCA regulations.
- Partnering with sales teams to understand client needs and deliver compelling propositions that support them
- Working with other departments to help with the successful roll out of proposition into the field.
- Working to deliver a smooth customer journey on digital channels.
- Continually researching and analysing market to identify changing customer needs, the competitive landscape and external environment to ensure the liability proposition remains in line with customer, market and commercial requirements.
- Continually optimising the product portfolio to improve overall business performance.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76730915