Graduate Project Administrator - 'Big Four' Financial Services firm
One of the 'Big Four' Financial Services firms, managing a high profile FCA review project, is seeking a Graduate Project Administrator.
Acting as a key point of contact for the management team, you will provide operational and administrative support, to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the project.
This is a fantastic entry level role, with the opportunity to enhance your knowledge of project management and gain valuable experience, with an established Financial Services firm.
The environment is supportive and fast paced, with the scope to learn and develop within your role!
- Produce presentation packs
- Conduct governance checks
- Manage project information, using in-house systems
- Produce reports
- Assist with invoicing
- On-board new starters
- Provide wider project support
- Liaise with senior managers
- Undergraduate degree
- 1-2 years corporate experience.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office packages i.e. v-look ups, pivot tables etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Problem solver.
- Good time management skills
- Confident liaising with stakeholders, at all levels
This is a full time contract, on a six month rolling contract. Immediate start, based in Gatwick.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your CV to Diana Duggan Associates.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76723097