Key Stage 2 Teacher
Are you able to motivate and engage children?
Do you have a genuine passion for Teaching and Learning?
Would you like an opportunity to make a real difference in a school and develop as a teacher?
If so, come and join our fantastic team in South West London
This popular and friendly community primary school in Barnes, Richmond, are seeking to appoint a Key Stage 2 Teacher to join their team from January 2018, on a full time and permanent basis. The year level is flexible between and can be negotiated with the teacher based on experience and strengths.
The ideal Key Stage 2 candidate will have:
- A sound knowledge of the curriculum and high expectations of their pupils;
- The ability to work co-operatively with colleagues and parents;
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Experience in Key Stage Two.
- A Genuine passion for teaching.
- Ambitions to develop as a teacher and take on additional responsibility.
Key benefits working for this school:
- A competitive salary with TLR's available
- Access to a supportive network of teachers and school leaders
- Access to nationally-recognised leadership programmes
- Free lunches every day when eating with the children.
- Access to a strongly-established NQT programme.
- Possibility to undertake further studies (e.g. Masters, Ph.D., etc.)
The school is committed to providing children with an exciting education where the core subjects are interspersed with art, drama, cooking, ICT and sport. It is an exciting time to join is thriving and growing Primary School.
If you are a creative and passionate teacher eager to share your skills with a forward thinking school, this Key Stage 2 Teacher role could be an excellent opportunity for you. Please apply now to Reeson Education.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76728137