Our client is a leading and established Financial Claims Management company and this is your chance to be part of their exciting forthcoming plans for future growth. They are looking for reliable and talented customer service administrators to help grow their business further.
Job Role Overview:
• You will be part of a busy team dealing with the day to day administration relating to the company’s claims on behalf of their customers.
• You will be responsible for communicating on the telephone with customers and financial institutions.
• You will use emails, letters and telephone to contact debtors and ensure payment of outstanding invoices.
• You will be responsible for working to tight deadlines.
They are looking for someone with proven strength in administration and you must be:
• A motivated and focused individual that will bring a proactive and target driven mindset to their administration and customer service.
• A good communicator who enjoys talking, with the ability to maintain excellent attention to detail and accuracy of work.
• A competent user of computers with good typing skills.
Ideally you will have the following experience:
• Experience in dealing with customers over the telephone within a Financial Services environment (bank / building society / FSA / FSCS etc).
• Experience in claims handling within insurance.
• Experience in admin or complaints handling within a financial company
• Experience in PPI claims handling
• Car Parking
• Full and Ongoing Training Provided
• Genuine Career Prospects
Hinckley is readily commutable from Coventry, Leicester, Rugby, Tamworth, Nuneaton etc
Job Title: Claims Administrator
Location: Hinckley, Leicestershire
Salary: £15,600 - £20,000 per annual dependant on experience, 37.5 Hours per week.
Immediate start; shift patterns to be discussed at interview (some flexibility to suit successful candidates).
Please apply online for this Claims Administrator role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76713462