Site Finance Business Partner
Site Finance Business Partner - FMCG - c.£50,000 & Benefits
Your new company
A nationally recognised brand in FMCG.
Your new role
Your new role is the number one in finance for a busy production site. This role will look after 5 in finance and sit on the senior management team for the site. There is significant senior stakeholder engagement in this role, and as a result you will need to be comfortable interacting with senior individuals across multiple sites.
The role responsibilities include ;-
- Manage consolidation function for this business unit
- Provide support to the Finance teams from a Business Unit continuity perspective.
- Maintain and develop Business Unit reporting formats for standardisation and continuous improvements to quality and relevance of information.
- Oversee the sites Capital expenditure process.
- Budgets and forecasting. Oversee budgeting/forecasting and consolidate the sites budgeting/forecasting to report to central finance
- Group reporting and ad hoc group requests.
- Organise and involve business unit finance function in relevant projects.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you will ideally be a fully qualified accountant with some post qualification industry experience. You will be a commercially astute accountant who is comfortable dealing with other stakeholders, including key individuals who are not from finance. You will be able to challenge senior leaders in the organisation and ask questions around processes in order to continuously improve the business.
What you'll get in return
You will work for a market leading brand, and benefit from a competitive salary of c.£50,000 per annum & benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76717034