Finance Manager - Northamptonshire
Finance Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Manage the team and accounting functions of the UK group
- Provide accurate financial information to allow executives to make appropriate decisions and achieve targets, in line with IFRS and corporate policies.
- Implement / manage group policies and procedures and put in place appropriate controls and reporting tools to communicate non-conformance.
- Support the Senior Finance colleagues in improving internal reporting
- Improve knowledge and understanding of financial information available across the business.
- Develop and review of company communication and monitoring of performance.
- Completion of budget, Corporate Half and year end packs and monthly financial reports
- Manage the UK group's Financial accounting and reporting systems
- Produce clear management accounts information for reporting to senior management team.
You will be a Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) with 3 PQE, as well as practical experience in a senior finance position, ideally within a manufacturing environment. The ability to challenge and influence both finance and non-finance stakeholders is key to this role, as is the ability to mentor and develop junior members of the team. Group accounting expertise is also highly desirable.
The role is commutable from Northampton, Kettering, Wellingborough, Corby, Leicester, Peterborough, Rushden, Daventry.
If you match the above criteria and want to develop your career with a growing, fast-paced manufacturing firm then apply today or contact rob via for more information.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76714729