Finance Manager - Permanent
Our Client, a leading Commercial Company based in the Ealing area are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager on a permanent basis. In order to apply you will be a Qualified or Newly Qualified or Finalist, Passed Finalist CIMA/ACCA Accountant with 2-3 years post qualified experience.
This role will be split between Management Accounts and management of the Accounts Payable function.
Managing a team of 4 all at transactional level, your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly management reporting to tight deadlines
- Management of the UK Accounts Payable function, including review of AP runs, manual payments and payroll transactions
- Preparation of cash flow forecasts and supporting the Head of Finance for cash management purposes
- Maintenance of balance sheet reconciliations
- Management of UK fixed assets
- Leading the budgeting and forecast processes for the UK shared services unit
- Provision of support for the UK audit
- Mentoring and developing a team of 4 made up of 3 Accounts Payables and 1 Accounts Assistant
Person Specification -
- Qualified or Newly Qualified or Finalist, Passed Finalist CIMA/ACCA Accountant with 2-3 years post qualified experience.
- Experience of using the SAP ERP system would be of a distinct advantage - if you haven't used SAP before then experience of another ERP system is preferred also.
- Strong Excel skills (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables)
- Experience of coming from a US/Shared Service/multicurrency background within Media, Entertainment,Retail,PR, Advertising, IT Industry would be advantageous as our client is looking for someone who is used to working within a commercial, fast paced, busy and hectic environment with very open communication.
- Current and recent experience Management Accounts experience within budgeting, forecasts, Month end, Trial Balance, reconciliations, accruals and pre payments
- Experience of management of the UK Accounts Payable function, including review of AP runs, manual payments and payroll transactions
- Previous team management experience of up to 4 members of staff
If this role is of interest please contact Debbie Webb or Jigna Mannell-Patel at Parkside Recruitment. If you are previously registered or registered with Parkside please call the office and ask to speak to Debbie or Jigna on 01895 202 360.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76699592