Part Qualified Finance Manager
My client in Didcot is seeking an immediately available Part Qualified Finance Manager to join their team on a temporary basis. This role will play a key role in the organisation funding strategy and long-term financial security. The Finance Manager will liaise with the Financial Controller to analyse department finances to keep costs down.
Due to an increase in workload my client is looking for an immediately available Part Qualified Finance Manager to join there team on a temporary basis. They need someone who is very strong at reporting and producing full Monthly Management Accounts as you will be presenting them to the Financial Controller. This company is based in Didcot with excellent transport links and lots of on-site parking.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, and working on a full-time and temporary basis, this Part Qualified Finance Manager role entails:
- Overall day to day management of the Finance Department.
- Preparing monthly financial reports.
- Prepare forecasts of the company's financial performance and monitor actual performance against these forecasts.
- Monitoring internal control procedures to ensure compliance.
- Preparing the statutory accounts for the company and the consolidated statutory accounts for companies.
- Provide guidance, support and training to the finance team, including the performance of staff appraisals.
- Preparing the management accounting pack, including Accruals and Prepayments.
- VAT Returns and bank reconciliations.
The successful Part Qualified Finance Manager will:
- Have experience in all of the above
- Be AAT qualified or ACCA/ CIMA Part-Qualified
If this sounds like you, then please do apply right away!
Part Qualified Finance Manager job on offer:
- £35000 - £37000
- Parking on site
- Easily accessible by public transport
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76715970