Product Manager 12 month FTC
A global FMCG company based in West Yorkshire are seeking an experienced Product Manager for a FTC.
Your new company
A progressive FMCG business with a fantastic reputation and globally recognised name are seeking a Product Manager for a 12 month fixed term contract.
Your new role
- Responsible for the development and implementation of product portfolios
- Work with cross functional teams to manage the implantation of product portfolio packaging overhauls/ optimisation projects; ensuring initiatives are delivered successful, on time with minimal write-off costs.
- Ownership and management of product administration related to portfolio business including critical paths, new launch forms, amendments; pack tests, artwork approvals etc.
- Co-ordinate the execution and post-launch tracking of product portfolio specific activations
- Work with category and consumer insights to develop strong ideas and business development programs
- Attend and contribute to key meetings
What you'll need to succeed
- Results orientated marketer with strong product management experience within a fast-paced environment
- Strong project management, planning and delivery skills - ability to multi-task and manage a range of products
- Ability to work in and cultivate a team environment
- Precise attention to detail and project timeline management
- Ability to deliver on deadlines, sometimes under pressure
- Ability to travel as needed
What you'll get in return
Excellent benefits and competitive salary, brilliant brand exposure & opportunity to progress your career by working at this company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76690693