Delivery Manager - Software/Applications
Global Technology organisation seeking - Delivery Manager - Software/Applications - to £55,000
Your new company
Prestigious opportunity for a Delivery Manager for Software/Applications within new product development.
Your new role
As one of our Delivery Manager you will be responsible for:-
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with teams across the organisation
- Ensuring effective delivery of applications into the production environment
- Liaise with project / product managers, keeping them updated on release progress
- Be the visible point of contact for all release content and a role model of delivery excellence for the product group
- Plan, coordinate and supervise all activities related to the design, development, testing and deployment of a quarterly release for an application product
- Responsible for scoping, planning, budgeting and forecasting of a release
- Responsible for managing releases to approved budgets and commitments
- Ensuring that all governance, risk policies, procedures and compliance policies are adhered to
- Managing change control and configuration management
- Review supplier deliverables ensuring that they meet the necessary standards and contractual agreements.
What you'll need to succeed
Successful Delivery Managers will possess a combination of the following skills:-
- Previous experience in a similar delivery role within software products and applications
- Project management methodologies, e.g. RUP, CMMi, Prince II, PMI
- Knowledge of Software development methodologies, e.g. waterfall, agile
- Significant experience of managing change across the software development lifecycle.
- Experience of influencing and managing business and technology stakeholders
- Significant experience of influencing and managing 3rd party suppliers
- Significant experience of Team/People management across multiple locations
What you'll get in return
In return you will be rewarded with ongoing career development and training at the cutting edge of technology.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76692199