Sales & Marketing Manager
A fashion company based in West Yorkshire are recruiting for an experienced Sales & Marketing Manager £35,000
Your new company
A leading fashion design company who have enjoyed a successful and sustained period of growth as looking to accelerate their business and take the brand to the next level. Therefore a newly created Sales & Marketing Manager role has been created to enable them to do this.
Your new role
- Developing and implementing commercial marketing strategies to drive and increase sales and brand awareness, particularly with the brands online presence. Ensuring sales and marketing functions are aligned to deliver strong commercial performances
- Ensuring seasonal, tailored campaigns are launched on time and executed effectively to support the customer experience, ensuring a seamless link between all design, merchandising and marketing activity
- Analysing customer experience feedback to maximise the appeal and commercial success of new season launches and promotions with customers directly and agents
- Working closely with the directors to manage and review budget expenditure for marketing campaigns
- Researching and targeting potential areas for new business and development opportunities
- Analysing and evaluating campaign activity and results to ensure continual improvement in sales
- Management of the Sales and Marketing team
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven sales and marketing management background, ideally in the retail industry
- Strong commercial acumen, results driven and professional
- A genuine passion and energy for fashion and their customers is essential
- Logical analytical skills and experienced negotiator
- Highly motivated with a genuine drive to succeed
What you'll get in return
You will be able to work for a market leading fashion brand with the ability to work creative and independently in an exciting industry. Alongside this you will be able to have the flexibility an SME company can give alongside a competitive salary & benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76693141