Finance Business Partner - Liverpool
Finance Business Partner
This is a fixed term ( poss go to a permanent role ) (minimum 6 months) depending on requirements.
Ideally I am looking for more Managemet Accounts than Financial Accounts. Facilities Management would be ideal but not essential. I am happy to see some CVs of part quals as well initially to gauge levels.
Be an effective finance business partner to the business, providing support to primarily the TT contract but also the Office Services contracts.
Responsibilities, skills and experience include:
- Provide financial and accounting support as required by Senior Finance Business Partner, Finance Business Partner and the wider finance team including, but not limited to:
- month-end accounting in line with current accounting standards
- creating and processing journals
- balance sheet account management including compilation and analysis of accrued income balances, reconciliations, PO management trade creditors analysis
- Post month end reporting and analysis
- General accounts maintenance and systems administration.
- Finance support & management through contract expiry and demobilisation phases
- The 'face of finance' at the local level - communicating to / from the Operating Contract to Finance
- Ownership of P&L and cash-flow
- Attendance at internal regional contract meetings as required
- Other ad-hoc requirements
Support the financial delivery of TT Projects and Prime contracts through to contract expiry and through demobilisation, as well as helping where required on the Office Services contract
Qualifications or Required Experience:
Newly-qualified to 3 years post-qualified experience
- Previous relevant experience in a Finance Analyst/Management Accountant/Finance Business Partner role
- Good financial & commercial acumen
- Ability to analyse complex data with accuracy
- Good communicator and strong inter-personal skills
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and customer service skills
- Excellent planning & administration skills
- Being open to innovation and new ways of working
- Innovative thinking and can do attitude
- Strong IT skills
- Ideally SAP knowledge and experience
MS Office including strong Excel, Word and Powerpoint
Occasional travel may be required
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76653895