Commercial Gas Engineer - M3 / M4 Corridor
Commercial Gas Engineer / Commercial Heating Engineer required for a leading HVAC company that has 4 regional offices and been expanding since it formed in 2001. Our client offers their customers a complete turnkey solution for the installation, service, maintenance, fault finding and repair on a range of HVAC solutions.
Their expanding client base consists of long standing client relationships with factories such as Tate & Lyle and Proctor & Gamble, hotel chains including Hilton, Thistle and Marriott as well as contracts with David Lloyd Leisure and Wren Kitchens.
They currently require a Commercial Gas Engineer to cover the M3 / M4 corridor with occasional West London work for the clients listed above with day to day tasks being service, maintenance, fault finding and repair.
They are looking for experienced engineer with a track record of servicing, fault finding and repairing:
- Direct fired air heaters
- Gas Boilers - up to 1,000 kW
- Modular, condensing, atmospheric
- Direct fired water heaters up to 600 kW
- Plate heat exchangers
- Expansion vessels and pressurisation units
- Dosing systems
- Controls, actuators, instruments
- Commercial Gas Appliances
- Gas Safety Systems
Candidates must have a proven track record of lone working, fault finding and direct client interactions. Engineers will need flexibility to be on call approximately one week in two/three. The Engineer should be based in a proximity close to the M3 / M4 corridors.
- CODNCO1-Commercial, ICPN1, CIGA1, CORT1, CDGA1
- Commercial Gas safe registration
- Full clean drivers licence
- Salary £36K - £40K DOE
- On call allowance
- Full equipped company van (work use and commuting only)
- Bonus Related Opportunities Based on Performance up to £2600 per annum paid June and Dec
- Company uniform
- Company mobile phone
- Hand Tools and safety footwear allowance
- Additional training allowance
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76725853