Credit Risk Manager
An exciting new opportunity for a Credit Risk Manager based in Ealing. This a permanent opportunity managing a team of four.
My Client is a reputable service provider based in Ealing.
The duties of the role;
- Manage a team of four.
- Liaising with the Agencies to ensure that the correct level of credit is put in place for all new clients and is reviewed/adjusted as necessary on existing clients
- Ensuring that credit is in place on the correct principal to contract, reviewing client payment data to monitor for client company structure changes
- In the event of credit being unavailable for whatever reason, liaising with the Agencies and clients to seek out and agree alternative methods of financial security (Bank Guarantee, Letter of Credit, Prepayment, Internal Credit Limit etc.)
- Reviewing debtor and forecast billing information to identify potential pressure on existing credit limits or alternative means of financial security and to adjust cover as necessary.
- Monthly reporting
- Liaising with Agencies and clients to ensure the guarantee is put in place to the satisfaction of all parties.
- Reporting overdue debtor information monthly via the Risk Platform in line with policy requirements, and reporting immediately any adverse information that may become known about a client.
- Submitting credit claims and progressing claims.
- To provide support and guidance to the Credit Risk Team to effectively manage the allocation of resource to ensure credit risk is minimised.
- Attention to detail, analytical thinking, the ability to interpret and present data clearly and concisely.
- Ability to interpret company accounts.
- Ability to communicate clearly both orally and in writing with insurers, clients, and Agencies on all aspects of credit insurance and cash management.
- Proactivity in exploring solutions to credit insurance and cash management issues.
- Strong systems applications abilities.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
This is a permanent opportunity with an exciting organisation.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76722083