SQL Database Engineer
SQL Database Engineer/ DBA - North London - Leading Global SaaS Business
Are you looking to sink your teeth into a pivotal role within a growing Enterprise Architecture team? Are you excited by the tech space and want to join an innovative, market leading organization? Do you want to work for a fast-paced global company? If the answer to these questions is yes, then we want to hear from you!
We are a leading SaaS business and help the world's largest enterprises simplify their customer and business communications. Due to continued growth and investment we are now looking for an enthuastastic SQL Database Engineer to join our Enterprise Architecture team.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Automating manual tasks to help constantly improve operational processes and efficiency
- Working with the Development team on new Data models and designs
- Working with Operations on diagnosing and resolving issues in our production environment.
- Working with the Business to help with Reporting and Data Warehouse and Analytics
- Learning Technologies to improve yourself and the capabilities of the Team
Skills Experience Required:
- You'll have strong SQL administration skills with a good understanding of database architecture
- Microsoft SQL Server - You must be a competent Administrator, and understand the pitfalls that can be encountered by poor design, we want your experience to improve what we have and develop new data models with the product development Team.
- Database Design - Able to identify with best practises in Database Design, and architecture implementation of complex clustered and secure environments.
- SQL and TSQL - We expect you to know your stuff here, a Subject Matter expert in this area.
- SQL Integration Services - We have an existing deployment that uses this functionality and are looking to enhance it. Networking: Basic Network knowledge of TCPIP, DNS, DHCP what they mean and their practical uses.
- Any knowledge in the following would be advantageous but not essential: Automation tools, SQL Server on EC2, Encryption & Security and SQL reporting Services
Location: Elstree near Watford
Salary/ Benefits: £60,000 - £75,000 + Excellent Bonus & Benefits (Including flexible working)
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76719148