PPA Teacher (PE Specialism Preferred)
Name of Head Teacher: Mr S Nowak
Salary: Main Pay Scale, points MO1 to MO6, Salary: £28,098 to £38,241
We are a Rights Respecting School and this is embedded in our Fryent ethos. We believe that in primary school, happiness is key to success. We have the highest possible aspirations for our staff and pupils. It is expected that all our children make excellent progress and develop the skills and personal qualities that they will need for the future. At Fryent, we have high expectations where outstanding learning and the well-being of all pupils and staff are at the heart of our improvement planning, our pedagogy and practice.
Why work at Fryent Primary school?
- Pupils and their outcomes are at the heart of school life.
- An open and supportive staff team with a focus on improving practice and raising standards.
- Pupils who demonstrate an excitement for learning.
- Opportunities for staff to grow and develop.
- Everyone is valued.
You must be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Buy into the culture, vision and ethos of the school.
- Work without compromise or excuses in achieving the best possible outcomes for their pupils.
- Be open to change and development, both as an individual and as part of our school.
- Demonstrate the ability to be collaborative and innovative with a positive attitude.
- Be a leader of learning within their classroom
Closing Date: Friday 13 October 2017
Interview Date: Week beginning 16 October 2017
Start Date: ASAP
How to apply:
Please go to our website via the button below to download an application pack or email either Ms Douglas, PA to the Head Teacher or Ms Brown, HR & Facilities Manager to request a pack.
Brent Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.