Our client, an globally recognised luxury cosmetics company, are looking to recruit a Payroll Supervisor to join their accountancy team in their brand new modern office in Central London. The role has become available due to this change of location and the ambitions of constant growth within the company.
Our client are a recognised, international personal care company. They specialise in hair/skin care, fragrances and cosmetics with office locations around the world which allows for international travel.
An overview of the key responsibilities of the Payroll Supervisor:
- Processing monthly payroll, auto-enrolment and advising clients of amounts to pay
- Logging starters and leavers onto the payroll software
- Corresponding with client regarding their PAYE/NIC and Net wages payments
- Changing tax codes
- Dealing with SMP and SSP calculations
- Handling P60's and pay slips
- Dealing with queries regarding payroll, via phone and email
- Checking pay slips, starter details, sickness, leavers, COD's and maternity calculations
- Assisting with the preparation of forms P11D
- Creating and updating trackers/checklists
- Changing bank and personal details
The succesful Payroll Supervisor:
- Retail experience preferable.
- Must have had experience of in-house payroll
- Supervisory experience preferable
- Energetic with the ability to multi task and be flexible.
- Accurate and excellent attention to detail and be able to process multiple streams of information
- Self-starter with initiative, able to hit the ground running
- In relation to others: confident, friendly, positive and ability to work in a small family office environment.
Up to £35,000 with additional benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76737182