Accounts Manager - Oxfordshire
Accounts Manager - up to £50k - Leading Firm - Oxford
This dynamic and proficient Practice based in Oxford has a career opening for an ambitious ACA or ACCA qualified Accounts Manager. The Firm is looking for a self-motivated individual, with a passion for management and who can work with a high level of autonomy when necessary.
The Accounts Manager Role
For the Accounts Manager position, you will have a wealth of experience gained within a practice environment, where you will have grown your skills to include the ability to deal with a portfolio of clients, successfully manage teams and train junior staff.
- Prepare accounts for a variety of businesses being limited companies from trial balance stage, as well as sole traders and partnerships from primary records
- Prepare monthly and/or quarterly management accounts
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Preparation of Corporation Tax, Partnership Tax, and Personal Tax Returns
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Project manage to meet deadlines and budget constraints
The successful Accounts Manager will join this growing firm at the perfect time and will excel in a structured and professional environment with leading remuneration.
This is your chance to work at a company where your view is valued, you will truly develop as an individual in order to achieve your potential and make a difference.
To discuss your eligibility for this position in more detail, please call 0207 269 6363 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance