Senior IT Technician
We are currently looking for a Senior IT Technician to assist the Systems Manager to maintain an efficient and reliable ICT platform, meeting the needs of students and staff at Treloar’s.
You will be responsible for the deployment, configuration and testing of ICT systems, equipment, network devices, peripherals and software with consideration for performance and efficiency.
The successful candidate must be experienced but not necessarily certified to MCSA/MCSE standard. Experience of the following technologies is essential:
- Windows 7/10 Professional
- Windows Server 2012+R2, 2008+R2,
- Active Directory, Group Policy, DHCP, DNS
- Exchange 2007/2010
- ISA 2006/TMG2010/Hardware Web Filter Appliance
- 30 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Life Insurance, Occupational Health, Health Cash Plan, and Pension Scheme
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Free parking
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/76713041