We are working on behalf of an established Mortgage and specialist operation. Due to continued growth, they are looking to add an experienced underwriter to join their already established team. This is an ideal position for someone who is looking to be part of an innovative and well establish company.
The candidate must have an in depth understanding of manual underwriting within the short/medium term lending markets.
- Review new enquiries and obtain any missing information
- Review credit profile to ensure the case is being placed with an appropriate lender
- Review the land registry office copies to ensure there are no issues with the security
- Check financial information in line with lenders criteria
- Review exit strategy and confirm the requirements to process the case
- Place deal with appropriate lender and have terms agreed
- Liaise with Relationship Managers to confirm terms
- A minimum of 3 years underwriting experience, preferably in Bridging Loans
- Strong customer service skills with the ability the multi task
- Ability to keep calm and focused in a reactive environment
- Analytically minded with high attention to detail
- Experience of dealing with brokers, lenders and third parties
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Strong planning and problem-solving skills
Please send CV for Immediate consideration as my client is interviewing straight away!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76662852