WebOps Engineer - Azure, Automation, CI/CD

Recruiter
Mortimer Spinks
Location
United Kingdom
Salary
£700 p day
Posted
04 Oct 2017
Closes
05 Nov 2017
Sector
Engineering
Contract Type
Permanent
Hours
Full Time
WebOps Engineer - Contract - Azure, Ansible, Puppet, SaltStack, Jenkins, Bamboo, Git, Docker, Kubernetes, Bash, Python - Norway/London (Contract based role) I am looking for a WebOps Engineer for a 3 month Contract with skills in the following; Azure, Ansible, Puppet, SaltStack, Jenkins, Bamboo, Git, Docker, Kubernetes, Bash, Python. You will be based in Norway (Alesund) for 70% of the time and Central London for 30% My client is a UK Based Consultancy working with some of the top brands and organisations on the market. Are you currently a DevOps and Cloud Platform Engineer with a passion for technology? Are you already looking for your next exciting contract? Do you have a thirst for working with brand new and up and coming technologies? If you answered yes to all of the above, you need to read on! Cloud Platform skills are a must for this contract, someone from a strong DevOps background with a hunger to play integral parts in projects with one of the most revered businesses in the world. This business is keen to continue delivering top level DevOps solutions to clients around the globe. As mentioned this role is predominately based in Norway and there is numerous options of how you can spend your time between there and the UK. The technologies supported will vary so we require candidates with a genuine passion for technology and who can quickly adapt in high pressured situations; - Azure but experience with AWS, GCP will also be looked at - Ansible, SaltStack, Chef, Puppet, - Docker, Kubernetes, - Jenkins, Bamboo, - Python, Ruby, Bash, - Hadoop, ElasticSearch, Mongo, MySQL The day rate on offer is around £700 per day dependant on what you can bring to the table, this role is a 3 month contract based in Norway (Alesund) for 70% of the time and Central London for the other 30%.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959248634