This is a Finance Analyst role for a property management firm based in the City of London. This role will be sat in the Financial Control team and offers excellent progression prospects.
My client is a global property management company based in the City of London.
The key responsibilities include:
- Assisting with month end reporting
- Assisting with statutory reporting responsibilities
- Support VAT reviews
- Deal with internal and external audit requirements
Qualifications and Experience
- Ideally just starting or up to part qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- IT Literate
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Team player
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- An excellent eye for detail
- Ability to remain effective under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively with others
This is an exciting opportunity offering a competitive salary of up to £35,000, progression prospects and is based in the City of London.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76716665