Our client in Hatfield, are looking to recruit for a Finance Analyst to look after the sales team and report directly to the Commercial Finance Controller and Sales Director. This role offers great exposure and opportunity to join a very dynamic team. Their highly recognised brand has enabled our client to compete with multi-nationals and become an EMEA leading and cutting edge company in the Pharmaceuticals industry.
Being a large market leader in the Pharmaceuticals market, our client have great facilities and an impressive work environment. They are looking for Finance Analyst to be dependable and have a keen eye for detail, whilst offering the personal qualities and business expertise to work effectively in a high pressured environment. As a large Pharmaceuticals business in Hatfield, it is clear to why any one in the local area would want to work for them, especially with the company benefits on offer.
Full ownership of all reporting, forecasting and budgeting of operational expenditure.
- Provision of support the Sales and Operational Directors.
- Generate a full understanding of all direct and indirect people costs.
- Full understanding of global stock levels and input into working capital analysis and forecasts.
- Monthly cost meetings with key budget holders to update on spend profile and explain variances to budget / forecast.
- Capex and investment case modelling
- Productivity analysis.
- Service department margin analysis.
- Input into monthly and quarterly board reports
- Improve quality of costs analysis through use of Business Objects and existing IFS functionality
- Completion of monthly Strategic and Operational KPI's and Balanced Scorecard.
- Opportunity to travel to some of sites as required
- Adhoc projects.
- Ideally a part qualified or finalist stage analyst, the chosen candidate will be competent modeller with strong excel skills.
The candidate for this Finance Analyst position, must have worked in an analytical, hands on, role for the last two years.
Part qualified in ACA, CIMA or ACCA
Intermediate Excel skills
This company offer a great working environment and support from all levels of senior management as they are keen for the right individual joining them as Finance Analyst to be able to step up into a management position within the next 18 months.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76716526