Social Media Executive
One of our Central Support Offices is based in Gosforth and is a bustling hub of Parkdean Resorts. This exciting place to work houses all the essential supporting functions for our 73 holiday parks along with our award winning Contact Centre.
This modern office has a great feel, a mix of energetic knowledgeable professionals all working as one unified team to achieve Parkdean Resorts objectives. Based near the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne, it has great transport links.
Do you have experience of working within Digital Marketing? Are you a social Media whizz?
Parkdean Resorts are delighted to be recruiting a Social Media Executive to join our fantastic Marketing Team based in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be required to drive website traffic and conversion through digital marketing activity. You will be expected to achieve this by:
- Managing and developing all social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram Youtube and Pinterest.
- Planning & delivering socially engaging content across multiple platforms.
- Generating, editing, publishing and sharing daily content that appeals to Parkdean Resorts social media followers.
- Working with the website team to optimise SEO and PPC specific landing pages and content to improve conversion rates for holiday sales and caravan sales.
- Sourcing exciting, interesting and unique content to assist in promotion of the brand and 73 holiday parks via multiple social media platforms.
- Develop and communicate social campaign and performance evaluations on a timely basis including clear and concise recommendations for future activity.
- Working with wider digital marketing team to promote website content in line with SEO objectives/strategy.
- Working with online analytics to understand key performance metrics and application of data to social content strategy.
The successful Candidate will:
- Have previous experience of working within a Digital Marketing role with a sound understanding of Social platforms i.e. Facebook, Twitter etc.
- A strong understanding of Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter analytics.
- Ideally have completed a Degree (or equivalent) in a Marketing based discipline.
- Be preferred to have experience of working with photshop, as well as some basic photography experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a flair for creative writing.
- Ideally have experience of working within the Leisure, Hospitality or Tourism industries.
This is an fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and expanding Team!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76697342