As a Purchase Ledger Clerk you will responsible for completing payment and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying and reconciling invoices. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual seeking to join a busy accountancy team, wanting progression and longevity in a company.
This company operates from several office across the UK. An award winning highly respected business within its industry. This is an excellent opportunity for join a growing successful business based in the Wirral area with a reputation of great development of staff.
You will report directly into the Purchase ledger Manager and your responsibilities will be
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charge expenses to accounts and cost centres
- Analyse invoices and expense reports.
- Pay employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances.
- Maintain Accounting ledgers and post account transactions.
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
Successful candidate will be
- Have worked as an Accounts Payable Clerk previously
- Strong Excel skills including V look up and pivot tables
- Sage experience
- Excellent communication skills
This Purchase Ledger clerk Opportunity will offer
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday +bank holidays
- Health care vouchers
- Pension contribution
- Free onsite parking
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76697215