Fire Pump Engineer
Due to expansion, our client is looking to recruit a fire pump service engineer within our growing Company. This is a field based position and you will be required to travel and work independently within the UK, primarily in London and the surrounding counties.
The successful candidate will be provided with a company vehicle, uniform, PPE, mobile phone and tablet and company pension scheme. Full training will be given, overtime will be available. Regular Saturday work is compulsory and engineers will be included on a Saturday Rota.
Tasks and Responsibilities of the Forklift Field Service Engineer:
- Service, maintenance, installation and repair of fire pumps and associated equipment
- Fault diagnosis and recommendations, both electrical and mechanical
- Written reports on completed works
- Working alongside the depot manager
Qualities of the Forklift Fire Pump Engineer:
- Good communication skills
- Health and Safety awareness
- Work within pump industry
- Electrical and mechanical engineering skills
- Full, clean driving licence
Skills/Qualifications needed in becoming the successful Fire Pump Engineer: Diagnostics, Analysis, Equipment Repair & Maintenance, Job Knowledge, Mechanical qualifications, CSCS Card and Health and Safety.
If you feel you are suitable for this position based on what is outline above, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Alternatively, if you have any questions please feel free to get in contact with us where we will happily provide any information you require.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76713705