Digital Marketing Manager
An established Not for Profit and Charities Professional Services organisation is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to take the lead on managing all commercial activity that goes through the organisation's website and digital channels. This is a crucial role to the organisation and the candidate must be driven to meet and exceeding revenue targets.
An established Professional Services organisation based in Central London.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Take the lead on the organisation's Digital strategy across all digital channels.
- Champion the organisation's Digital integration across other digital media disciplines.
- Manage all Search Engine Marketing and its implementation across Campaigns (SEO/PPC).
- Creating metrics and KPI's to optimise conversion
- Manage external suppliers and agencies.
- Provide Digital guidance/support across the organisation
- Identifying new digital tools to increase customer acquisition
The successful Digital Marketing Manager will be expected to meet the following criteria:
- Extensive Hands-on Full Mix Digital Marketing Experience
- Specific experience around Search Engine Marketing
- Specific experience of managing/developing campaigns from content marketing and social media perspectives
- Proven experience of working on large scale websites and delivering website developments/enhancements
- Exceptional technical knowledge.
- Experience working with an eCommerce platform.
The successful Digital Marketing Manager will be offered a permanent contract with exceptional benefits paying circa £45k per annum, based in Central London.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76716794