A brilliant opportunity to work in the centre of Oxford for a well known and stimulating organisation.
The business offers a great chance to train and develop in a busy, commercial environment.
This business has a history of training and developing the best talent in the industry. They pride themselves in working at the commercial cutting edge of their industry and have a brilliant reputation for retention and development.
The main responsibilities of the Finance Analyst will be to:
- Support the commercial decision making process of the departmental managers whilst providing first line analytical support.
- Analyse a high volume of raw data for interpretation
- Month end and day analysis with commentary
- Supportive bookkeeping duties, such as Journals, Adjustments, Cash Reconciliations and ash Flow Forecasting
Ideally the Oxford based Finance Analyst will be able to show a highly numerical degree and relevant experience of a similar nature.
The main offer of the Oxford based Fiance Analyst will come with:
- Study Support
- Career development and progression
- Training and advancement
- Good working atmosphere and environment
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76698427