I am currently recruiting a Payroll Assistant role in East London, close to Old Street Station and Shoreditch High Street
The successful candidate will be responsible for the payment of staff salaries and wages and will work closely with the clients Human Resources department.
I am recruiting on behalf of a rapidly growing Media and Advertising Agency in East London.
The company has doubled in size over the past two years and are looking for a progressive individual to enter this position with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
This is a great opportunity for a Payroll Assistant with 6 months - 2 years experience.
Payroll Assistant, East London:
Roles and responsibilities:
- Payment of hourly, weekly and monthly paid staff
- Collating information regarding the payment of individuals
- Inputting staff payments onto the Payroll system
- Organising for cheques/direct debits/cash to be made payable to employees
- HMRC payments for NI and Tax
- Reconciliations of salaries to tax deductions from employees
- Processing starter and leaver details
- Processing bank details
- Must be immediately available
- Must have working knowledge of the above duties
- Must be able to work in the East London area
The successful candidate will receive an hourly rate of £11-£14 per hour depending on their level of experience
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76696422