We are currently working with a prominent charity based in Birmingham in order to recruit an interim purchase ledger. The organisation has a stable finance team, but is looking to bring in a purchase ledger to cover for a maternity leave in the team.
Our client is a prominent charity based close to the City Centre. They are a key landmark for Birmingham and are looking for a talented purchase ledger to join their team on a part-time basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for distributing purchase invoices for coding and authorisation, entering them into the accounts system, ensuring prompt payments to suppliers on weekly and monthly payment runs. Additionally it will involve daily reconciliation of supplier statements, handling supplier queries and supporting the payroll and accounts receivable process on an ad-hoc basis.
The ideal part-time purchase ledger will:
- Have previously worked in a customer focused environment
- Have excellent organisation an administrative skills
- Have previously worked across the purchase ledger
- Have ideally worked across accounts receivable and payroll
- Have the ability to occasionally work anti-social hours
The successful purchase ledger will receive an annual salary of £19, 000 pro- rata'd for 3 days per week along with 20 days of annual leave.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76717453