Senior Commercial Finance Analyst - Retail
This position will support the Senior Finance Manager with the annual business plan, monthly forecasts/reporting activities and ad hoc analysis support focusing primarily on Europe Wholesale.
My client is a luxury designer best known for their signature bags based in Central London.
- Prepare sales reports on a weekly basis.
- Assist in the preparation of analysis for periodic business reviews, annual budgets and long range strategic plans. Where appropriate, assist in preparation of related presentations for management and provide analysis upon request.
- Prepare month end journal entries and accruals, as well as investigate general ledger entries to ensure correct coding is adhered to.
- Provide monthly budget/forecast to actual variance analysis and commentary.
- Build credible working relationships with functional business partners to include HR, IS Legal, Buying, Wholesale Operations & Financial Control.
- Conduct AR, Inventory and Capex reporting and analysis.
- Studying towards CIMA / ACCA
- Strong working knowledge of International Accounting Standards. US GAAP knowledge preferable
- Hyperion and SAP knowledge
- Pan-European Wholesale/Retail experience
Between £40,000 - £50,000 + study support + benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76706358